terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

For you... and me

"Stones
Heavy like the love you've show
Solid as the ground we've known
And I just wanna carry on"
(Pyramid - Charice Pempengco)

"People are people,
And sometimes we change our minds.
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time."
(Taylor Swift - Breath)


"You told me there's no need
To talk it out
Cause its too late
To proceed And slowly
I took your words
And walked away."

(Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, it's ok)


"When I think about you
With every breath I take
Every minute
Don't matter what I do
My world is an empty place"
(Selena Gomez - A year without rain)

"Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love
We can dance until we die, you and I will be young forever
You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream."

(Katy Perry - Teenage Dream)
"Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie."

(Emine ft. Rihanna - Love the way you lie)
Esses são trechos de músicas que estou ouvindo muito ultimamente. Elas meio que representam o que estou sentindo agora e o que talvez eu não queira sentir. 
bjus quase depressivos... ai q horror!!!

2 babados:

Anônimo disse...

amigo, larga essa música.
vc deve cantar o seguinte:

it's time to leave
if I'm to live
because I have no more
there's nothing left to give

leave!

Sabinne disse...

melhor ainda...
cante: I will Survive, q tudo irá melhorá
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk